The Relocation Professionals have been helping individuals and families relocate since June 2002. The World Wide Web has helped us provide free information to those who are moving to a new city too far for a quick trip. We are in a service business and happy to assist anyone who is in need of information about a possible or definite transition to a new city. In addition, we have over 1,006 city information sites
for a more in depth look at each one of them.
No matter where you are going, we can help provide you with free information. Our city sites can give you details on housing, schools, entertainment options, attractions nearby, a broad sense of the local culture, and a few pictures of the area.
Why you’ll need help?
Peace of mind in a major move can only be augmented by information. Fact finding is critical to the process of getting into the right place in your new city. A personalized relocation package can help anyone decide where they best fit in. As no two people are identical, the information needed to bring about a smooth transition for each person must be matched accordingly.
All age ranges and socioeconomic backgrounds are represented. Of those surveyed, 75% stated it was job related. The other 25% are quite varied, but "to be near family" was the second most prevalent reason. These figures have also been supported by many studies.
Where do people relocate?
Although relocation happens everywhere that there is a town or city to go to, there are three mega trends that have been ongoing for multiple decades. The first of these trends have generally been out of the rust belt and into more temperate climates. For the last several decades people have been leaving The Great Northeast. For years, Florida has been the largest beneficiary of these transplants. However, in more recent times we have observed a much higher percentage of these movers either only going as far south as the Carolinas, or going to Florida only to relocate once again back to Georgia, South Carolina, or North Carolina.
The second mega migration has been a push from the East Coast to the West. California, Colorado, and Nevada have been the primary destinations. Over the years, California has produced many "real estate millionaires". Moves out of California tend to be focused on all other western states. Arizona, Washington, and Nevada top this list for destination venues. But every western state has received their share of Californian transplants replete with California money. Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, and Utah have also been not only choices for relocation, but for second homes to those who can afford it.
At the time of this writing, North Carolina relocation appears to be leading the way with both Charlotte and Raleigh in the top 3 choices for cities being relocated to. Texas has also been a big winner with Austin completing the top 3 relocation cities.